Saturday, November 21, 2009

ွSaruppa (proper behavior)

Sāruppa (proper behavior)


1. I will wear the under robe properly.

2. I will wear the upper robe properly.

3. I will cover my body properly when going in inhabited areas.

4. I will cover my body properly when sitting in inhabited areas.

5. I will properly restrain the movements of hands and feet when going in inhabited areas.

6. I will properly restrain the movements of hands and feet when sitting in inhabited areas.

7. I will keep my eyes looking down when going in inhabited areas.

8. I will keep my eyes looking down when sitting in inhabited areas.

9. I will not hitch up my robes when going in inhabited areas.

10. I will not hitch up my robes when sitting in inhabited areas.

11. I will not laugh loudly when going in inhabited areas.

12. I will not laugh loudly when sitting in inhabited areas.

13. I will not speak loudly when going in inhabited areas.

14. I will not speak loudly when sitting in inhabited areas.

15. I will not sway my body about when going in inhabited areas.

16. I will not sway my body about when sitting in inhabited areas.

17. I will not swing my arms about when going in inhabited areas.

18. I will not swing my arms about when sitting in inhabited areas.

19. I will not shake my head about when going in inhabited areas.

20. I will not shake my head about when sitting in inhabited areas.

21. I will not put my arms akimbo when going in inhabited areas.

22. I will not put my arms akimbo when sitting in inhabited areas.

23. I will not cover my head with a cloth when going in inhabited areas.

24. I will not cover my head with a cloth when sitting in inhabited areas.

25. I will not walk on tiptoe when going in inhabited areas.

26. I will not sit clasping the knees in inhabited areas.

No comments:

သင့္ ဆီကေဝဖန္ခ်က္ၾကံျပဳခ်က္မ်ားကိုလည္းရွင္ေယာဆိုက္မွၾကိဳဆိုလွ်က္ပါ